Vinegar has a strong smell that can stick to your dog's coat for days. Mostly it is only added to dog shampoo to lower the PH levels of a detergent. You can make shampoo without it by buying a detergent that already contains the required PH levels.
Pour two cups of water into a mixing bowl
Add two tablespoons of liquid detergent and aloe vera into a mixing bowl.
Combine the ingredients by mixing it gently with a wooden spoon. Do not mix the ingredients too roughly, otherwise it will bubble up and become difficult to handle.
Items you will need
- Mixing bowl
- 2 tbsp. dish detergent with a PH of 7 to 8
- 2 tbsp. aloe vera
- 2 c. water
- Keep the mixture in an airtight container.
- Fixing the pH in an Aquarium
- Calcium Hydroxide to Raise pH in an Aquarium
- How to Raise pH Levels in Aquarium Water
- Recipe for Dog Shampoo Using Glycerine
- Ingredients in a Shampoo Bottle for Dogs
- How to Make a Poodle's Coat Shiny & Healthy
- Differences Between Dog Shampoos & Human Shampoos
- What Is an Aquarium Calcium Reactor For?