As any cat lover knows, cats will eat anything they can find -- whether or not it is good for them. The advantage of making your own natural cat food is that you have more control over your cat's diet and health.
Fry the ground beef in the sunflower oil until it is lightly brown. Leave to cool.
Cut the squash into four pieces and boil in unsalted water until soft. You can check they are ready by putting a knife through one of the pieces. If it comes out clean, they are done. Leave the squash to cool for an hour.
Boil the peas in unsalted water.
Blend all the ingredients in the blender until they are a smooth, thick goo,
Store the food in the fridge overnight.
Items you will need
- Frying pan
- Two boiling pans
- 1/4 tsp. sunflower oil
- 2.7g cat vitamin supplement (this can can be obtained from your veteranian)
- 30g squash
- 50g peas
- 85g ground beef
- How Much Food Should a Cat Eat Daily?
- How to Stop Cat Hair From Shedding Naturally
- How to Determine Which Cat Food Is Best?
- Will Mother Cats Attack Dogs to Protect Their Kittens?
- What Happens if a Dog Eats Cat Food for a Long Time?
- Natural Remedies for Skin Problems in Cats
- Could Cats Have a Problem With Swallowing Their Food?
- What Is Kibble Cat Food?