Bad timing: Fido decided to use the living room sofa as his toilet right before your husband's boss is arriving for dinner. The stain's not just an eyesore; its unpleasant odor fills the space. Don't panic - you can quickly remove all traces of your pooch's accident.
Items you will need
- Waterproof rubber gloves
- 2 clean cloths
- Liquid dish soap
- White vinegar
- Spray bottle
Put on waterproof rubber gloves. As much as you adore your pooch, you don't really want to come into contact with his business.
Place a small amount of dish soap onto a clean cloth or paper towel and gently dab it onto the urine stain.
Add a solution of 1 part water and 2 parts white vinegar into a spray bottle. Shake well.
Spray the cleaning solution generously on the spot of Fido's boo-boo. Don't scrub the stain, to avoid pushing it deeper into the sofa cushion. Allow to dry.
Wipe off any remaining residue with a clean cloth.
- There may be a slight remaining odor of vinegar, but it will eventually dissipate.
- Photos.com/PhotoObjects.net/Getty Images
- How to Housebreak Pit Bull Puppies
- How to Teach a Doberman to Kiss
- How to Housebreak a Puppy If You Work All Day
- Tips to Keep Dogs Out of Flower Beds
- How to Make an Indoor Bathroom Potty for a Dog
- How to Teach Your German Shepherd Dog to Track
- How to Stop a Dog From Showing His Teeth
- How to Get a Puppy From Eating Leaves & Dirt
- How to Aquaint Dogs to Each Other at Home
- How to Stop a Siberian Husky From Jumping